Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hi Ladies, been a while


I love the idea of blogging, and I love to write but some how I have lost my way. Maybe it was the coming of twitter. Or the new business, but I MISS writing and am making my rounds through my writing outlets and touching base again.

The last year has been quite a roller coaster. one year later I am in debt, a lot, and working my way to trying to figure out how to make my new business sustainable and how to manage money better in general.

Cleaning, decluttering and simplifying are my current goals. I feel like if I have less stuff I will have more time.

On the upside of the coaster, I love my little company, I am doing lots of cool project stuff, my new puppy is a joy, and I have more ideas for writing than I have in a long time. But I still feel like I lack any idea of what balance means. Walking every day is helping but this week it has gotten so hot that even that has become harder to do.

still i feel hopeful, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment